Customer analytics intern at Expedia Group

Business Analytics

Expedia Group is a Top Employer

7.4/10

7.6

I enjoyed a lot working at Expedia.

My colleagues were inclusive from the very beginning and gave me challenging tasks

My manager was constantly helping me to adapt to the company and scheduled time during the weeks to give me feedback

Very busy, but in a good way. I had lots of training during the internship and challenging projects which also demanded a lot of time

I was in charge of my project and my manager gave my my space to decide key aspects of it.

I knew most of the skills set required for this internship but I had the chance to apply them in a real work scenario

People were super friendly and inclusive

Every week we had either training or talks. The internship was very well organised