1. To what extent did you enjoy your work placement or internship?
I enjoyed my placement year to a great extent. I had the opportunity to take part in a range of extra training courses which has really supported me in my further development. I enjoyed working with great colleagues who were all passionate about achieving the best possible service we could for our employees.
2. To what extent did you feel valued by your colleagues?
I felt very valued. I was encouraged to take part in meetings and to put my ideas across. I was given important projects that would make a difference to employees in the organisation.
3. To what extent were you given support and guidance by management/your supervisor(s)?
4. How busy were you on a daily basis?
5. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
6. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and training you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
7. What was the general atmosphere in your office?
8. How well organised was the overall work placement or internship set up?
9. In terms of personal training and development, to what extent did the company or firm invest in you?
10. What were the perks on your work placement?
Working from home
11. How appealing are future employment prospects within the organisation?
12. Was there a good social scene amongst any fellow placement students/colleagues?
13. What was the cost of living and socialising in the area you worked in?
14. What was the Nightlife like in the area you worked?
15. Were there many opportunities to get involved in activities outside of work?