Learning and Development Coordinator at Volkswagen Group UK

Milton Keynes South East
Accountancy Administration/Secretarial Automotive Banking/Finance Business Management Financial Management Human Resources

7.6/10

8.6

6.5

I enjoyed my placement year to a great extent. I had the opportunity to take part in a range of extra training courses which has really supported me in my further development. I enjoyed working with great colleagues who were all passionate about achieving the best possible service we could for our employees.

I felt very valued. I was encouraged to take part in meetings and to put my ideas across. I was given important projects that would make a difference to employees in the organisation.