Intern at AlphaSights

london Greater London

8.2/10

8.6

6.0

I had the opportunity to engage with senior level executives only a week into my internship.

The responsibility I had at Alphasights I wouldn't have had anywhere else as they put trust in you and your ability.

Welcomed from day one and felt able to ask question on the desk to my manager at any point

Weekly catch up sessions were we went over my strengths and weaknesses which mean I was able to fully self-evaluate over the 8 weeks

Summer internships are usually busy however, Alphasights was an exception. Given the size and growth of the company, there was always a project to work on.

Responsibility was the biggest factor of the internship

Communication skills were developed extensively as I was able to communicate in a team environment and also on the phone to experts

Young atmosphere with people who are driven

Very well organised with a week training to make sure we were all up to speed in the industry

I was able to turn my internship into an offer with the firm

Its central London, it is what you expect