• Worked as a field engineer, going to customers sites to fix both hardware and software issues.
• Dealing with customer systems looking to resolve all issues and logging all action taken while on site for future reference.
• Fixed and replaced DIMMs, motherboards, Micros printers and handhelds, hard drives, workstations and coin cell batteries. Also included onsite diagnostics and fault finding of customer systems.
• Achieved an intern team of the year award for our hard work over the course of the year
• Slashed administration tasks for engineers by creating an application to help them.
1. To what extent did you enjoy your work placement or internship?
Great place to work! Super friendly and they provide plenty of opportunities to explore the business. Never a dull day plus plenty of charity and extra curricular things to do to help your business development. The year I spent there was without a doubt worth it and I would recommend it to anyone
Imagine yourself working at Oracle
RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 19 roles at Oracle