2. To what extent did you feel valued by your colleagues?
I got on really well with my colleagues.
3. To what extent were you given support and guidance by management/your supervisor(s)?
Everyone in the business was really willing to help. I had weekly one to ones with my manager.
4. How busy were you on a daily basis?
There were busy and not so busy times, I did find myself bored during the quieter times as to be expected.
5. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
I felt they eased you in nicely to your responsibility. At the end of the day everything you do has an affect on elsewhere in the business.
6. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and training you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
I am so much more confident in speaking to people and feel more comfortable in an office and business environment. I feel like this experience will give me a definite advantage for future employability opportunities.
Imagine yourself working at GE (General Electric)
RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 2 roles at GE (General Electric)