HR at GE (General Electric)

Aberdeen Scotland
Business Management Customer Service E-Business Human Resources Recruitment

7.4/10

7.3
7.6

Talent acquisition. Recruitment. Lead intern.

The placement was good and really introduced me to a working environment, sometimes things were a bit quiet but that's to be expected.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 2 roles at GE (General Electric)

I got on really well with my colleagues.

Everyone in the business was really willing to help. I had weekly one to ones with my manager.

There were busy and not so busy times, I did find myself bored during the quieter times as to be expected.

I felt they eased you in nicely to your responsibility. At the end of the day everything you do has an affect on elsewhere in the business.

I am so much more confident in speaking to people and feel more comfortable in an office and business environment. I feel like this experience will give me a definite advantage for future employability opportunities.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 2 roles at GE (General Electric)

Really enjoyed the office atmosphere, very relaxed and everyone gets on and is very friendly to each other.

I joined late so didn't have a laptop for the first 3 weeks. Other than this blip everything was quite well organised.

There were a lot of online training sessions, also a lot of opportunities to get invested in.

I really enjoyed working at the company and would definitely look to go back.

I do wish there was a better community between the interns but I do think this was the area I was in and not the overall feeling of interns at GE. Colleagues were great.

Living was cheap, going out was more expensive but you learn to budget!

I dont go out too much but when I did it was fun.

We had a monthly intern meet up.