Trading Assistant at TUI UK

Luton East of England
Business Analytics

9.4/10

I am pleased to go into work in the mornings. I enjoy my job role and like the people I work with. Everyday something i do something different and every week i learn something new. There are lots of opportunities to challenge your self and get the most out if the placement.

As we work within smaller teams within departments, you get to work closely with your colleagues.

From job specific skills to training in delivering presentations and Excel skills, i will be taking a lot out of the placement year to help with final year and the future

Working within a open planned office in small networks, the atmosphere is nice. Everyone is friendly and easy to get along with.

We have placement meetings once a month to catch up, in these meetings we try to arrange a placement socail for every month and there are plenty of birthdays to be celebrated within the year.

A few placement students got together and we got a 5 bedroom house, so the rent and bills are really reasonable. As its a student town the cost of socialising is also ok.