Marketing Intern at Expedia Group

Business Analytics Marketing Sales

Expedia Group is a Top Employer

8.4/10

8.6

Global Learning Organization team, helping with internal communication, training and analytics.

I had the opportunity to do my internship with a great team : the GLO team in London. There were plenty of different roles in this team which was great because I learned from every person (trainers, communication manager, project managers, analytics manager...). I also had the opportunity to participate in the training offsite in Prague which was an enriching experience.

I felt like a team member which was great. I got to drive different projects and my advice in meetings and brainstormings was always taken in consideration.

I was lucky to have This section of the comment has been removed
by a member of the RateMyPlacement Team because
it did not meet our site terms and conditions
as a manager. She is a great leader, and a role model for me.

I had several missions helping different teams (Communication, Design, Trainers) so I always had something to do. I also did a lot of shadowing with different departments to understand the global structure and have a better idea of what I wanted to do after my internship (GMM, GSO, Health & Safety, Marketing...)

I had a lot of responsibility during my internship. I didn't feel like an intern which was great because I learned a lot that way.

I had the opportunity to recieve several trainings which was great for my studies (Sales studies) and future job (Market associate in GMM).
I also got to develop analytics skills, communication skills, sales, presenting skills...

There was a great atmosphere in London. Everybody is here to help and I loved the various international cultures that I met everyday.

It was good because I had a good follow up and always someone to talk to or ask questions.

I got to assist trainings and offsite.

I got a job after as Market Associate in France. It was a great experience but I was disapointed by the management and leadership that was not as good as I had in London. This is why I have now left the company.

Yes but too many people come from the hotel industry, it could have been nice to learn more from other sectors too.

London and Paris are very expensive. But the salary is good.

In London it was great. A lot of parties and afterworks which creates a fun athmosphere at work.

No not that much