Finance Year In Industry at Network Rail

Manchester North West
Accountancy E-Business Financial Management

8.2/10

6.5

I thoroughly enjoyed my placement and working at Network Rail. I've enjoyed it enough to return as a graduate!

I had a great relationship with my colleagues. They were always willing to answer my questions and guide them as best as they could.

Management were amazing. Very supportive.

Due to the nature of the team I was in, some weeks were busier than others. Looking back on the year as a whole, it was well balanced, but some weeks were busier than others.

I was given a number of responsibilities, which really benefitted my development. Although, I never felt that I couldn't ask for help if I needed to.

My year in industry is 100% the reason I obtained a first in my degree. It completely changed my work strategy, and gave me numerous skills. I'm so thankful for that experience.

Really nice atmosphere to work in.

Really well structured.

My development was a focus throughout the year.

I've joined the company as a graduate, so it was clearly very appealing!