MA and BA Mens Branded Accessories at ASOS

Camden Central London and City
Customer Service Fashion Sales

8.6/10

Assisting Buyer and Merchandiser
Making product live on site
Organising samples to be sent from suppliers and making sure they are shot correctly for the brand.
Collating weekly figures and presenting to management in a daily/weekly basis.

I learnt more in my year at ASOS being a BA and MA than I have in my four years at university!

It is fantastic that you are not treated as placement student and are actually treated as part of the team. You feel valued and everyone has a fantastic outgoing and friendly attitude.

No one is every too busy to help you and listen to your worries and questions. You are never made to feel stupid.

I was always rushed off my feet and constantlly had work to do. However, this is the way i liked to work as i could just get on with my workload and manage my own time.

I was given 2 of my own departments to be the BA and MA on and i relished this responsibility. I looked after mens branded sunglasses and All branded watches covering mens, womens and unisex products day to day. I was also brought along to buying appointments.

As I said i learnt more in my year at ASOS than i have so far in my degree!

Asos are always contactable before, during and after your placement for any questions you may have.

Training courses are always available and you are encouraged to go for training. I did a totally of 6 course while there.

Would love to go back however the relativly low starting salary worries me

There are regular social events. Team nights out, department nights out, team lunches, company socials.

Camden is a relatively cheap area to work and socialise in comparison to some areas in London.

Always something going on