7. What was the general atmosphere in your office?
Despite being an Investment Bank , Royal Bank of Canada has a very positive culture . The company is really open to diversity , which you can tell looking around the floor . There are many young employees, which makes the atmosphere more enjoyable and dynamic . Definitely recommended !
8. How well organised was the overall work placement or internship set up?
9. In terms of personal training and development, to what extent did the company or firm invest in you?
10. What were the perks on your work placement?
Above 25 days holiday
Working from home
11. How appealing are future employment prospects within the organisation?
12. Was there a good social scene amongst any fellow placement students/colleagues?
13. What was the cost of living and socialising in the area you worked in?
14. What was the Nightlife like in the area you worked?
15. Were there many opportunities to get involved in activities outside of work?
Imagine yourself working at Royal Bank of Canada
RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 1 role at Royal Bank of Canada