1. To what extent did you enjoy your work placement or internship?
Amazing experience overall.
Lot of support throughout the internship with various events ranging from networking sessions to speeches from senior leaders.
The work was interesting and stimulating and the people were particularly helpful and welcoming regardless of their divisions.
2. To what extent did you feel valued by your colleagues?
One of the best things about the internship was working alongside my team. The atmosphere was great, and everyone was very helpful from day 1.
3. To what extent were you given support and guidance by management/your supervisor(s)?
The instructions I was given each time I had to complete a task were extensive and the guidance I received was ongoing and very supportive.
4. How busy were you on a daily basis?
Great split overall between internship project and daily tasks. The workload was ideal.
5. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
I believe I was given a fair amount of responsibility given my level of skills and experience.
6. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and training you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
The skills I have developed, were they soft or hard were invaluable. As part of my current degree, I am already making use of some of the programming knowledge I have acquired during the span of the internship.
7. What was the general atmosphere in your office?
The general atmosphere was very positive throughout my internship, especially within my team even when the workload got heavier.
8. How well organised was the overall work placement or internship set up?
The internship experience was ideally structured and organised with a fair amount of development opportunities.
9. In terms of personal training and development, to what extent did the company or firm invest in you?
Events were organised every week, each with a particular focus.
10. What were the perks on your work placement?
11. How appealing are future employment prospects within the organisation?
I have a received a full time offer to join the company, which I particularly look forward to, given my previous experience.
12. Was there a good social scene amongst any fellow placement students/colleagues?
The internship class was fairly diverse which was a great aspect, social events were organised on a regular basis.
13. What was the cost of living and socialising in the area you worked in?
Unsurprisingly, life in London can be pretty expensive.
14. What was the Nightlife like in the area you worked?
As expensive as it is, the nightlife in London, especially in the City is very exciting.
15. Were there many opportunities to get involved in activities outside of work?