Summer analyst at Standard Life Aberdeen

Banking - Investment

7.9/10

6.5

Amazing experience overall.
Lot of support throughout the internship with various events ranging from networking sessions to speeches from senior leaders.
The work was interesting and stimulating and the people were particularly helpful and welcoming regardless of their divisions.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 5 roles at Standard Life Aberdeen

One of the best things about the internship was working alongside my team. The atmosphere was great, and everyone was very helpful from day 1.

The instructions I was given each time I had to complete a task were extensive and the guidance I received was ongoing and very supportive.

Great split overall between internship project and daily tasks. The workload was ideal.

I believe I was given a fair amount of responsibility given my level of skills and experience.

The skills I have developed, were they soft or hard were invaluable. As part of my current degree, I am already making use of some of the programming knowledge I have acquired during the span of the internship.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 5 roles at Standard Life Aberdeen

The general atmosphere was very positive throughout my internship, especially within my team even when the workload got heavier.

The internship experience was ideally structured and organised with a fair amount of development opportunities.

Events were organised every week, each with a particular focus.

I have a received a full time offer to join the company, which I particularly look forward to, given my previous experience.

The internship class was fairly diverse which was a great aspect, social events were organised on a regular basis.

Unsurprisingly, life in London can be pretty expensive.

As expensive as it is, the nightlife in London, especially in the City is very exciting.