1. To what extent did you enjoy your work placement or internship?
2. To what extent did you feel valued by your colleagues?
They held me completely at arms length and some days didn't even speak to me. It was so disheartening when others talked about how well their team got on.
3. To what extent were you given support and guidance by management/your supervisor(s)?
4. How busy were you on a daily basis?
5. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
Most of what they gave me involved preparing Excel documents which they needed for other projects. I wasn't shown how to use any of the systems. Essentially I did anything that was about to be outsourced to India anyway.
6. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and training you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
7. What was the general atmosphere in your office?
It was lovely at first, but over time there was too much moaning about weight and boyfriends.
8. How well organised was the overall work placement or internship set up?
9. In terms of personal training and development, to what extent did the company or firm invest in you?
There were a lot of talks and events to attend which were really interesting.
10. What were the perks on your work placement?
Healthcare from home
11. How appealing are future employment prospects within the organisation?
With any other team, maybe.
12. Was there a good social scene amongst any fellow placement students/colleagues?
13. What was the cost of living and socialising in the area you worked in?
14. What was the Nightlife like in the area you worked?
15. Were there many opportunities to get involved in activities outside of work?