2. To what extent did you feel valued by your colleagues?
They held me completely at arms length and some days didn't even speak to me. It was so disheartening when others talked about how well their team got on.
3. To what extent were you given support and guidance by management/your supervisor(s)?
4. How busy were you on a daily basis?
5. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
Most of what they gave me involved preparing Excel documents which they needed for other projects. I wasn't shown how to use any of the systems. Essentially I did anything that was about to be outsourced to India anyway.
6. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and training you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
Imagine yourself working at UBS
RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 10 roles at UBS