2. To what extent did you feel valued by your colleagues?
I absolutely felt valued by my colleagues. I was given more responsibility than I anticipated and was invited to all the social events over the course of my time at the company.
3. To what extent were you given support and guidance by management/your supervisor(s)?
We were given plenty of support on our first couple of days but thereafter there was not much. I would not say much support/guidance was needed because the colleagues I worked with were able to provide that anyway.
4. How busy were you on a daily basis?
Largely I always had stuff to do, however there were occasionally times where I had nothing to be getting on with.
5. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
I was given lots of responsibility. I was left alone with clients at times.
6. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and training you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
It will no doubt help me when I start a full time job, especially if it is within the same industry. It also improved my confidence too
Imagine yourself working at KPMG
RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 1 role at KPMG