Audit intern at KPMG

7.8/10

7.4

I really enjoyed it

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 2 roles at KPMG

I absolutely felt valued by my colleagues. I was given more responsibility than I anticipated and was invited to all the social events over the course of my time at the company.

We were given plenty of support on our first couple of days but thereafter there was not much. I would not say much support/guidance was needed because the colleagues I worked with were able to provide that anyway.

Largely I always had stuff to do, however there were occasionally times where I had nothing to be getting on with.

I was given lots of responsibility. I was left alone with clients at times.

It will no doubt help me when I start a full time job, especially if it is within the same industry. It also improved my confidence too

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 2 roles at KPMG

It was very relaxed and pleasant, but focused at the same time

could have been better organisation for days in other departments, would have made them more beneficial

we were able to complete training courses online and i improved my Excel skills greatly by getting advice from colleagues

very appealing based on the nature of the people i met there

nottingham is not cheap but it is not too expensive either

yes there were plenty of chances to take part in sports matches and other social events