Software Engineering Internship at Schlumberger

Abingdon South East
Computer Science

7.5/10

4.2

It was an amazing experience, from the people I met to the project I worked on and everything I learnt along the way.

I was treated as part of the team, I was given my own project to work on, but I could always ask my colleagues for help.

My supervisor made sure that my internship was a way for me to learn as much as I could, he answered all my questions and taught me many things. I received a lot of support from both my manager and my supervisor, which allowed me to make the most of my internship, successfully finish my assigned project and also enjoy everything that was going on in the office.

I was not overwhelmed with work but I always had something to do.

I had my own project which I was responsible for, as well as presentations.

I learnt a lot of things that are not taught in university, but definitely useful for my career.

Not a lot of things going on, but my team was fun. :)

I would be happy to come back to work at Schlumberger, as I enjoyed my internship very much.

There were not many other interns, and not many activities organised for interns, so we didn't really spend much time together.

The cost of living in Abingdon was OK compared to the cost in London, where I moved from.

Nothing going on, very quiet area.