2. To what extent did you feel valued by your colleagues?
My manager and team were always very appreciative of the work I did
3. To what extent were you given support and guidance by management/your supervisor(s)?
My manager was based in America so it rare of me to have constant support and guidance, a lot of it I did for myself.
4. How busy were you on a daily basis?
Sometimes I was extremely busy, and other periods I could find myself with next to no work
5. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
A fair amount of responsibility, I was never the one to decide on if a design was to be used - which I think should have been the case considering my design knowledge stretches further than everyone else.
6. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and training you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
My time management skills have improved, but my design skills not to much
Imagine yourself working at Hewlett Packard Enterprise
RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 4 roles at Hewlett Packard Enterprise