8.5/10

• The Role
  • Organisation
  • Socialising

Summer intern

2. I truly enjoyed my three month summer internship in Cambridge with Enterprise Rent A Car. Firstly, the amount of exposure I received in terms of Marketing, running a business, finance was something I never imagined I would get from a three month internship. Secondly, everyone at Enterprise is very young, therefore, the work environment is extremely friendly and a very fun place to work.

4. I felt I was extremely valued by my colleagues, they entrusted me with lots of different tasks and gave me the responsibility that I’ve always wanted in a work place environment.

6. The support I received at Enterprise was great, I NEVER felt like I couldn’t ask my assistant manager or manger a question. When I seemed confused everyone would always help me and reassure me as they at one point were in the exact same position as me.

8. I am not over exaggerating when I say this, but I was never during the three months I was at Enterprise never bored or counting the clock which is something that I am extremely grateful for!

9. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
  10. At a three month intern I was given a lot of responsibility: checking in and out customers, managing three corporate accounts, marketing exsistimg accounts, in charge of the sales for the branch.

12. The skills I learnt during my internship will greatly help me in my degree - communication skills, team work, managerial skills, time management, organisation skills

14. A very friendly and happy office! We all got on and had a lot of fun

15. How well organised was the overall work placement or internship set up?
  16. The internship was extremely well set up, I had a phone interview, Skype call and assessment centre. When we had training days we were giving booklets and attended events

18. I learnt so much at Enterprise about myself and what my strengths and weaknesses are and also, what type of career I would like to have after university. If I had never done this internship, I would of never realised this.

20. Sports and Social Club

Financial Bonus

Company Parties/Events

Staff Sales/Staff Shop

21. How appealing are future employment prospects within the organisation?
  22. Extremely appealing. They give you the opportunity to work abroad, which for me as I am studying Spanish is great!

24. There a great social scene, at least once a week we’d all go out for after work drinks and once a month go out for a work meal.

25. What was the cost of living and socialising in the area you worked in?
  26. As I did my internship in Cambridge it was expensive to socialise and work.

28. The nightlife was good as there are two different universities in Cambridge therefore a lot of students. Also, there’s a lot of young workers. You

30. Women in rental was a great event that took place at Enterprise, but also you could participate in different sports events!

Business Analytics, Business Management