Risk management summer intern at Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Aldershot South East
Customer Service
Enterprise Rent-A-Car is a Top Employer

6.7/10

I really enjoyed working at enterprise over the summer, I was in a small team who all got along really well, this made my time enjoyable. The work was interesting and therefore meant that no 2 days were the same.

I felt very valued by my colleagues they were always there to help me when needed, and I really felt part of the team.

From the first day my managers were there to help me and adapt the work to my own pace. They were there all through my training and I even had a progress meeting at the end to see all I had achieved over my 3 month internship.

the summer is a very busy time for enterprise so overall I was busy, but this meant the days went quickly.

Even though I was only a summer intern I was given lots of responsibility, and was allowed to do a variety of jobs.

Going into finance after my degree this was my first experience of working in an office so this will really help me beyond my degree. the computers skills I gained including more knowledge on excel and access will also really help me with my studies.

I worked in a small team, and love the atmosphere in the office

the internship was really well organised from my training right up to my final review

• There were no perks with this Internship