1. To what extent did you enjoy your work placement or internship?
I really enjoyed working at enterprise over the summer, I was in a small team who all got along really well, this made my time enjoyable. The work was interesting and therefore meant that no 2 days were the same.
2. To what extent did you feel valued by your colleagues?
I felt very valued by my colleagues they were always there to help me when needed, and I really felt part of the team.
3. To what extent were you given support and guidance by management/your supervisor(s)?
From the first day my managers were there to help me and adapt the work to my own pace. They were there all through my training and I even had a progress meeting at the end to see all I had achieved over my 3 month internship.
4. How busy were you on a daily basis?
the summer is a very busy time for enterprise so overall I was busy, but this meant the days went quickly.
5. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
Even though I was only a summer intern I was given lots of responsibility, and was allowed to do a variety of jobs.
6. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and training you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
Going into finance after my degree this was my first experience of working in an office so this will really help me beyond my degree. the computers skills I gained including more knowledge on excel and access will also really help me with my studies.
7. What was the general atmosphere in your office?
I worked in a small team, and love the atmosphere in the office
8. How well organised was the overall work placement or internship set up?
the internship was really well organised from my training right up to my final review
9. In terms of personal training and development, to what extent did the company or firm invest in you?
10. What were the perks on your work placement?
There were no perks with
11. How appealing are future employment prospects within the organisation?
12. Was there a good social scene amongst any fellow placement students/colleagues?
13. What was the cost of living and socialising in the area you worked in?
14. What was the Nightlife like in the area you worked?
15. Were there many opportunities to get involved in activities outside of work?