Investment Banking Summer Analyst at Deutsche Bank

Banking - Investment

9.1/10

worked in FIG team

I found a dynamic and stimulating environment in my team. Every day I have been exposed to new challenges and I had the opportunity to have a broad vision of what is Investment Banking and what normally a FIG team do

I think that my team has appreciated my job during the period I have been working within the Bank. Personally I had the opportunity to create long-lasting relationships with colleagues in my team and with people from different divisions.

I think that you have to balance the help you get from your supervisors and the effort and commitment you put in your experience. Only the right balance will give you a successful output in which you learn and grow professionally and personally and in the meantime you deliver a good result.

I have been highly exposed to the business from the first day, having new challenges and working on different projects over the 9 weeks period I have spent in the bank. The workload was in line with expectations and with the Investment Banking industry

As I have previously mentioned, since the first day my superiors gave me a lot of responsibilities, expecting from me a good quality job in a reasonable period of time. This has been the most important part of my internship, since I had the opportunity to put to the test my abilities

I have understood that Investment Banking is the industry in which I see my self for the long term. Specifically I found an incredible environment in Financial Institution Group, team in which I was assigned. I am looking forward to coming back in Deutsche Bank in London to join the Graduate program in July 2019

I found a Team that was able to create good synergies. Everyone was available to help and explain, Senior Managers requested an high level output but at the same time were always there to answer questions and clarifications.

In a fast paced and dynamic environment like Investment Banking you have to be organized and the workload must be split among all the resources. I found a very good organization of everyone's tasks. In terms of program structure, I think that HR did an incredible job, organizing interesting networking events and keeping contacts with interns for the whole period.

I got a job offer to join the Graduate Program in July 2019.

I would be proud to grow in Deutsche Bank

Diversity is one of the driver of the culture of Deutsche Bank

Living in Zone 1 London, the costs were pretty high, but the bank offered us perks like night rides and dinners

Interesting with a lot of opportunities to meet new people

Yes, it also depends on how much you want to get involved in external projects or activities