Deployment and Sales Programme Analyst at Renault

Rickmansworth Central London and City
Business Analytics

8.5/10

Very much so. One of the things I can appreciate in retrospect is how steep the learning curve is.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 1 role at Renault

My role was incredibly important not just to my team but the larger company so yes, I personally felt valued and respected by my managers and colleagues.

My line manager offered me support when he was available and at times when I wasn't sure he could afford to. That's very telling about how much he cared. But even the staff working around me were ready to offer support whenever I really needed it.

Given the amount of analysis and data I have to process on a daily basis, I was very busy. It is definitely a challenging role and it pushes me still today.

I was given more responsibility than previously anticipated. My analyses went out to the whole company and field teams at times because almost everyone depended on these figures for small or large parts of their job.

I've learned to manage my time and people by prioritizing and keeping all aspects of my career organized. The opportunities were there when I asked and sometimes I made them myself. Like I said before, there's a steep learning curve but it builds character.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 1 role at Renault

Quite friendly yet all around professional. One commonality was how willing everyone was to help.

There are structures in place for other roles but my role required that I manage my own time. So I schedule my work in the order that people need these reports day by day in a week and I've developed a routine. When I have extra time in the day, I get to progress on personal projects.

The company invests a lot into our training. Everything from Legal to Excel. Beyond that you have to ask for help when you need it.

After the internship, there is a graduate scheme which is quite competitive. That lets you experience all the departments in the company and gives you even more responsibility.

My batch of interns are quite familiar with each other and some times we socialize with interns from the nearby office buildings as well during lunch or after work.

Zone 7 London is still London so you'll have to find roommate(s)

Watford is quite close by and they've got a Pryzm among other clubs. Otherwise Rickmansworth has quite a few picturesque bars.

There were a lot of opportunities both offered by the company, like pilates, or organized amongst ourselves, the interns.