1. To what extent did you enjoy your work placement or internship?
I was a summer intern in Technology. I have given a 9 star rating because I was so impressed by the organisation of the internship, the events put on for interns and the responsibility I was given throughout the process. Deutsche Bank is a very friendly place to work full of highly motivated and very intelligent individuals.
2. To what extent did you feel valued by your colleagues?
As an intern I was afraid that I wouldn't be listened to but this wasn't the case at all. Part of my role was to train people / provide guidance on new tooling and everyone was very accepting of my instruction, despite being trained by someone so young! My opinion in discussions was encouraged and valued.
3. To what extent were you given support and guidance by management/your supervisor(s)?
4. How busy were you on a daily basis?
5. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
6. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and training you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
7. What was the general atmosphere in your office?
8. How well organised was the overall work placement or internship set up?
9. In terms of personal training and development, to what extent did the company or firm invest in you?
10. What were the perks on your work placement?
Above 25 days holiday
11. How appealing are future employment prospects within the organisation?
12. Was there a good social scene amongst any fellow placement students/colleagues?
13. What was the cost of living and socialising in the area you worked in?
14. What was the Nightlife like in the area you worked?
15. Were there many opportunities to get involved in activities outside of work?
I found it difficult to have outside of work activities on top of the job. However I was putting in extra effort as I knew it was only a 9 week internship.