Summer Intern Technology at Deutsche Bank

Administration/Secretarial Business Management

Deutsche Bank is a Top Employer

7.3/10

4.8

I was a summer intern in Technology. I have given a 9 star rating because I was so impressed by the organisation of the internship, the events put on for interns and the responsibility I was given throughout the process. Deutsche Bank is a very friendly place to work full of highly motivated and very intelligent individuals.

As an intern I was afraid that I wouldn't be listened to but this wasn't the case at all. Part of my role was to train people / provide guidance on new tooling and everyone was very accepting of my instruction, despite being trained by someone so young! My opinion in discussions was encouraged and valued.

I found it difficult to have outside of work activities on top of the job. However I was putting in extra effort as I knew it was only a 9 week internship.