Global Transaction Banking Summer Analyst at Deutsche Bank

London Greater London
Banking - Investment Banking/Finance Business Analytics

Deutsche Bank is a Top Employer

9.4/10

One of the best internships I've ever done. Everything was set up on a high level: from the cross-divisional training to each rotation.

Since the inception, I felt I had been at the bank for a decade. People around not only took into account my opinion, but also implemented my ideas, what made me feel that I was making an impact.

Everyone was absolutely supportive. No matter how busy colleagues around were, they always found a time spot to clarify and explain if I didn't get something.

I reckon, I could have been busier. But it is worth mentioning that the assignments I was given were absolutely fascinating.

Pretty much. I attended various meetings with clients and prepared own companies' pitches.

All the assignments were diverse. Some of them even required a bit of programming what definitely developed myself in terms of gaining new skills.

Everyone was very supportive.

The internship was set up on a brilliant level

The company provided us with additional cross-divisional training in order to get to know all the interns and get to know the banking industry in general.

The company provides a great variety of opportunities which I am eager to seize in the future. The company's structure is absolutely flexible what means that any employee can move from one division to another if he/she changes his/her mind, what means that the company is willing to retain its juniors what I really appreciate.

It was awesome.

The cost of living varied.