1. To what extent did you enjoy your work placement or internship?
One of the best internships I've ever done. Everything was set up on a high level: from the cross-divisional training to each rotation.
2. To what extent did you feel valued by your colleagues?
Since the inception, I felt I had been at the bank for a decade. People around not only took into account my opinion, but also implemented my ideas, what made me feel that I was making an impact.
3. To what extent were you given support and guidance by management/your supervisor(s)?
Everyone was absolutely supportive. No matter how busy colleagues around were, they always found a time spot to clarify and explain if I didn't get something.
4. How busy were you on a daily basis?
I reckon, I could have been busier. But it is worth mentioning that the assignments I was given were absolutely fascinating.
5. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
Pretty much. I attended various meetings with clients and prepared own companies' pitches.
6. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and training you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
All the assignments were diverse. Some of them even required a bit of programming what definitely developed myself in terms of gaining new skills.
7. What was the general atmosphere in your office?
Everyone was very supportive.
8. How well organised was the overall work placement or internship set up?
The internship was set up on a brilliant level
9. In terms of personal training and development, to what extent did the company or firm invest in you?
The company provided us with additional cross-divisional training in order to get to know all the interns and get to know the banking industry in general.
10. What were the perks on your work placement?
11. How appealing are future employment prospects within the organisation?
The company provides a great variety of opportunities which I am eager to seize in the future. The company's structure is absolutely flexible what means that any employee can move from one division to another if he/she changes his/her mind, what means that the company is willing to retain its juniors what I really appreciate.
12. Was there a good social scene amongst any fellow placement students/colleagues?
It was awesome.
13. What was the cost of living and socialising in the area you worked in?
The cost of living varied.
14. What was the Nightlife like in the area you worked?
15. Were there many opportunities to get involved in activities outside of work?