Global Data Summer Intern at Bloomberg

Banking/Finance Business Analytics

Bloomberg is a Top Employer

9.2/10

8.6

It was amazing, had a really good time here, learnt so much will definitely recommend it to people who are interested in finance and technology.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 9 roles at Bloomberg

I feel really valued by my colleagues, they will also ask for my help even though I'm only an intern. Everyone is so nice to each other.

My manager and TL gave me a lot of advice that has definitely make me learn a lot and developed over the summer.

i have been busy throughout the internship be it projects at the job or departmental project.

I have been given a lot of responsibility as I had two tehchnical projects that impact the team's workflow.

I have developed a lot of skills, from communications skills to technical skills. It will definitely bring me far ahead

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 9 roles at Bloomberg

The atmosphere is generally very nice, everyone is willing to help each other out and no one is afraid to share their knowledge .

It was really well organised, really enjoyed it.

The company invest a lot in the interns, ranging from the events they hosted for the interns to the help and support we received.

Really appealing, there are so many opportunities available for the employees

Yes definitely, made a lot of friends throughout the internship and we will definitely meet each other after

London is generally expensive, but the City of London has quite a lot of cheap food.

Havent really been going out but there are a lot of pubs.

Yea definitely there are a lot of BoB event where we can help the society and charity.