7. What was the general atmosphere in your office?
The atmosphere at Bloomberg is very energetic. So many different cultures in one place combined and everybody is so friendly and always happy to help you with anything you need - no matter how old or how long they have been with the company. It is always nice to come into the office.
8. How well organised was the overall work placement or internship set up?
The internship was very well organised and planned. It included a lot of skill set building events, parties, volunteering events and opportunities to shadow all the other departments within the company.
9. In terms of personal training and development, to what extent did the company or firm invest in you?
The company invested in me in every way and I was even able to do a first aid course.
10. What were the perks on your work placement?
Sports and Social Club
11. How appealing are future employment prospects within the organisation?
I definitely highly recommend Bloomberg and would apply there any time.
12. Was there a good social scene amongst any fellow placement students/colleagues?
13. What was the cost of living and socialising in the area you worked in?
14. What was the Nightlife like in the area you worked?
15. Were there many opportunities to get involved in activities outside of work?
Google Best of Bloomberg
Imagine yourself working at Bloomberg
RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 6 roles at Bloomberg