Intern at Bloomberg

london Central London and City
Business Management

Bloomberg is a Top Employer

9.1/10

The summer internship has been really great and I enjoyed it in every way. It was well planned out and Bloomberg is a fantastic company to start your career.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 6 roles at Bloomberg

My Team (Facilities/Hospitality) felt like a family at the end of my internship and they welcomed me into their team since day one.

I was supported by everyone in my team, from my mentor to the Global Manager of our department, which has been a great experience.

Very busy, but in a good way.

I have been given a lot of responsibility during my internship which I really appreciated.

I have grown both personally and professionally and was able to build my own brand.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 6 roles at Bloomberg

The atmosphere at Bloomberg is very energetic. So many different cultures in one place combined and everybody is so friendly and always happy to help you with anything you need - no matter how old or how long they have been with the company. It is always nice to come into the office.

The internship was very well organised and planned. It included a lot of skill set building events, parties, volunteering events and opportunities to shadow all the other departments within the company.

The company invested in me in every way and I was even able to do a first aid course.

I definitely highly recommend Bloomberg and would apply there any time.

London standards