Customer Support at Bloomberg

Customer Service

Bloomberg is a Top Employer

8.7/10

9.4

My internship was a great experience to kick-start my career as a recent graduate and working on different projects challenged me and allowed me to step out of my comfort zone.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 9 roles at Bloomberg

My colleagues made an effort to get to know me on a personal level which left me feeling valued every day I came in to work.

Support and guidance at Bloomberg is incredible and since transparency is a big element of the culture of the company it is very easy to communicate about any issues you might come across.

I believe I was relatively busy during the day but also had enough time to work on other tasks such as learning about certain departments I found interesting, shadowing different employees and calling clients.

I was given a lot of responsibility during the internship including participating in projects, contributing with new ideas, and I feel like it was a right balance of responsibility where I did not feel too much pressure.

I learned a wide range of skills such as collaboration, innovation and teamwork which will definitely benefit me both in my personal and professional life.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 9 roles at Bloomberg

The atmosphere is very friendly, open and comfortable.

The placement, social events and activities were set up very well and ran smooth.

The company invested in plenty of training sessions for us and helped me identifying my areas of development.

The prospects are endless and very well planned out.

Yes we got to meet alot of interns at social events.

London is expensive but the area I worked in is very businessy and fast-paced.

Not experienced nightlife

There were many good opportunities for us.