2. To what extent did you feel valued by your colleagues?
My colleagues made an effort to get to know me on a personal level which left me feeling valued every day I came in to work.
3. To what extent were you given support and guidance by management/your supervisor(s)?
Support and guidance at Bloomberg is incredible and since transparency is a big element of the culture of the company it is very easy to communicate about any issues you might come across.
4. How busy were you on a daily basis?
I believe I was relatively busy during the day but also had enough time to work on other tasks such as learning about certain departments I found interesting, shadowing different employees and calling clients.
5. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
I was given a lot of responsibility during the internship including participating in projects, contributing with new ideas, and I feel like it was a right balance of responsibility where I did not feel too much pressure.
6. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and training you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
I learned a wide range of skills such as collaboration, innovation and teamwork which will definitely benefit me both in my personal and professional life.
Imagine yourself working at Bloomberg
RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 9 roles at Bloomberg