1. To what extent did you enjoy your work placement or internship?
I loved the time here. I grew so much while here and understood that there is so much out there. I have been welcomed into a fantastic team and the interns I had the chance to share this experience with were simply amazing. I made so many fiends and valuable relationships that I feel I will leave a piece of my hear in this company.
2. To what extent did you feel valued by your colleagues?
My colleagues valued my work and entrusted me with it. They often came at my desk to ask me questions with respect to the tickers I was working on demonstrating they were taking into considerations my contribution.
3. To what extent were you given support and guidance by management/your supervisor(s)?
My mentor was amazing. She help me in every situation, supporting and entrusting me. This section of the comment has been removed
by a member of the RateMyPlacement Team because
it did not meet our site terms and conditions was always there as well given valuable hints and help.
4. How busy were you on a daily basis?
During earning season my days were quite busy. The rest of the time I worked on different projects so I can say that I was equally quite busy.
5. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
6. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and training you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
I think the soft skills I learned here will help me from now onward.
7. What was the general atmosphere in your office?
8. How well organised was the overall work placement or internship set up?
9. In terms of personal training and development, to what extent did the company or firm invest in you?
10. What were the perks on your work placement?
There were no perks with
11. How appealing are future employment prospects within the organisation?
12. Was there a good social scene amongst any fellow placement students/colleagues?
13. What was the cost of living and socialising in the area you worked in?
14. What was the Nightlife like in the area you worked?
15. Were there many opportunities to get involved in activities outside of work?