1. To what extent did you enjoy your work placement or internship?
the best experience of my life. today is one of the saddest day of my life.
2. To what extent did you feel valued by your colleagues?
I felt like home since day one. The best people in the world to work with.
3. To what extent were you given support and guidance by management/your supervisor(s)?
to all possible level. never afraid to ask for help and he was always ready
4. How busy were you on a daily basis?
very busy but in an healthy way. working, learning about other's people work, pantry :)
5. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
I was responsible for my project. I was given a topic and some guidelines.
6. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and training you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
My skilled where fully used. my phd in physics allowed me to write a research note on the latest technologies for lithium-ion batteries, i used my knwoledge to talk to several companies and gain important info. Also I was able to use my analytical skill to analyze data and making graphs
7. What was the general atmosphere in your office?
the best office in the world. no drama, people were always relaxed never nervous
8. How well organised was the overall work placement or internship set up?
impeccable. the organization starting from the HR to the actual department I worked for were super organized
9. In terms of personal training and development, to what extent did the company or firm invest in you?
They used my skilled acquired from my phd in physics to investigate technological and scientific aspects in the world of batteries. used my analytical skill to acquire, process and display data. and my experience in writing scientific papers to write a research note
10. What were the perks on your work placement?
Working from home
11. How appealing are future employment prospects within the organisation?
very appealing. working here is my dream. i filled fullfilled and valued here at bloomberg
12. Was there a good social scene amongst any fellow placement students/colleagues?
yes. i think so but I was not really involved in it for personal choice not because I was isolated
13. What was the cost of living and socialising in the area you worked in?
14. What was the Nightlife like in the area you worked?
15. Were there many opportunities to get involved in activities outside of work?