Supply Chain Intern at Bloomberg

Logistics and Operations

Bloomberg is a Top Employer

8.5/10

It has been the best work experience I have had yet. The environment encouraged me to experiment and put my theoretical knowledge from university into practice.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 6 roles at Bloomberg

I began shadowing from my first day and I was encouraged to put my ideas forward which had the possibility of being put into practice in future.

My mentor was a desk away from me and I felt I could speak to her with regards to the project I had been given. She was very supportive

I was very busy, shuffling between the main office and the Warehouse on some days. The fact that I had a project to complete by the end of my internship made me very busy.

I was responsible for covering the distribution planner when they were absent on holiday.

The skills I have learnt from this internship have been directly related to my course as I was an intern in the supply chain department. I study supply chain management at university and i was able to put my theory into practice

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 6 roles at Bloomberg

It is a very fast paced environment here at Bloomberg. Everyone is walking about and it gets really busy sometimes. It encourages you to pull yourself up by the socks and blend in with the atmosphere in a positive manner. Bloomberg cultivates inclusion and this can be seen from the layout of the desks on all floors.

The HR and Internship team devoted a lot of time and effort in making the internship a brilliant experience. Other interns i spoke to also had great things to say and it reflected in the activities and outcomes.

Bloomberg provides you with the opportunity of branching out and exploring other departments to allow you the options of understanding the company as a whole and giving you a chance to see if it may be somethiung else one might be interested in.

The future employment prospects is very appealing considering my degree and what the company has to offer

yes there was