2. To what extent did you feel valued by your colleagues?
I felt very valued. My team was extremely approachable. They cared greatly about my progress, provided me with feedback each and every week and did not hesitate to answer any queries I had regarding my project work.
3. To what extent were you given support and guidance by management/your supervisor(s)?
Again, the program was quite structured in this regard. They provided me with end of week feedback sessions. Furthermore, my supervisor was always around to support me whenever i needed help or guidance with my project work
4. How busy were you on a daily basis?
Yes! We had a great work flow that kept me fully engaged at all times. This aloud me to learn a great deal throughout the summer.
5. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
Within Bloomberg, I was given a great deal of autonomy. We were provided with the correct training, guidance and feedback, however this was there as a resource to utilize and we could go about our won project work in our own way.
6. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and training you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
The skills i learned over the Summer will stand to me moving forward in my career. I have a much deeper understanding of analyzing/valuing a company from an economic perspective to a firm specific financials level
Imagine yourself working at Bloomberg
RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 6 roles at Bloomberg