Equity Research Summer Analyst at Bloomberg

Banking/Finance Business Analytics Economics

Bloomberg is a Top Employer

8.5/10

Equity Research Analyst within Bloomberg Intelligence Division.

I thoroughly enjoyed my Summer Internship. The program was highly structured from the beginning which allowed me to receive the correct learning and created an environment to maximize my learning.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 6 roles at Bloomberg

I felt very valued. My team was extremely approachable. They cared greatly about my progress, provided me with feedback each and every week and did not hesitate to answer any queries I had regarding my project work.

Again, the program was quite structured in this regard. They provided me with end of week feedback sessions. Furthermore, my supervisor was always around to support me whenever i needed help or guidance with my project work

Yes! We had a great work flow that kept me fully engaged at all times. This aloud me to learn a great deal throughout the summer.

Within Bloomberg, I was given a great deal of autonomy. We were provided with the correct training, guidance and feedback, however this was there as a resource to utilize and we could go about our won project work in our own way.

The skills i learned over the Summer will stand to me moving forward in my career. I have a much deeper understanding of analyzing/valuing a company from an economic perspective to a firm specific financials level

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 6 roles at Bloomberg

It was a very collaborative and friendly environment

Extremely. We were given a time table on our first day, which set out the various projects I would have and the training i would receive for my project work.

Hugely. For each project we had, there was specific, focused training to help us along the way.

Very appealing. There are a great deal of varied opportunities within the company so you can find a position that is suited to your strengths.

Yes. There are huge amount of after work social events every week.

Bloomberg funded a lot of the after work social events so minimal costs

There was a good nightlife. As there was over 140 Interns there were always opportunities to go out after work with fellow colleagues.

Yes. There are a huge amount of societies within Bloomberg to get involved in