Campus brand manager at Danone

Leeds Yorkshire and Humberside
Advertising

9.2/10

To promote Danone as granduate and placement employer on my university campus

Loads! Was really well constructed over two days and I really enjoyed getting to know the rest of the students on the course.

Very much so. Seemed like the Hr team were really keen for our ideas and that we All had an integral part to play.

So much.

We were encouraged to ask questions so everyone felt comfortable doing so! They covered pretty much every area of doubt in my mind and also said we should continue to be in touch with them with any further questions.

Not a huge amount as this isn’t really relevant p.

If I learnt anything or gained any skills, it would be better people skills and communication skills, as we had a lot of interactive activities through the day.

Really well structured. Wide range of workshops or activities and the organisation was great .

Everyone was super keen and happy to be there. Loads of great ideas and creativity.

Quite a bit it felt. We had several people come and talk to us who were grads or previous CBMs so we had lots of training.

However it was good that they also wanted us to think for ourselves as we would be championing our role and tasks for the year.

Really well. The ent through the company codes and behaviours and by being in the office it was clear what it was like to work at Danone.

However I did already know this well as I had previously done a placement here

Again, really good for this. They took us through what employee behaviours they were looking for and also gave us a insights profile.

It was useful for me to see what the company was like and what kind of things I would be recruiting for in other people, so I could understand if this is something I would want to do for myself.

We are paid for the work that we do. All travel expenses and dinner expenses are covered, as well as them putting us up in a hotel for the night

Yes we got introduced to the hr talent team and some grads

They talked to us about what they loved about their jobs and gave general advice.

We all stayed in a hotel together and went out for dinner together both nights.

By being together in the hotel it was a good way t get us all to mingle

I wasn’t made completely aware of this no.

However we were given slight inductions of things that the grads get up to in their teams.

Yes! It’s fun and easy money and gives you a chance to have an insight into Danone

It is also a great opetrtinuti to come to the office for a day and see general company culture