Banking and Capital Markets Intern at PwC

PwC is a Top Employer

7.9/10

9.7

Fantastic opportunity to experience my role here at PwC and gain an understanding of how the company operates. I was placed with responsibility throughout the internship and challenged with more senior tasks.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 15 roles at PwC

From my first day I was warmly welcomed onto my engagement team and was able to develop meaningful relationships with each member of my team. My presence on the team was clear and was definitely valued by my colleagues.

From day one my seniors acted as mentors, teaching me the basics whilst also allowing me the independence to develop my own approach to work.

Throughout the internship I was challenged with interesting tasks. I had a great work-life balance working a small amount of overtime as expected giving me a realistic view on my role at PwC.

Large responsibility was placed on me to complete challenging tasks. My seniors placed confidence in my work and delivered motivating feedback.

Working here I've developed many skills, especially my excel skills which is transferable to many jobs roles and university projects.

• There were no perks with this Internship

London pricing.

London nightlife - best in the UK.