1. To what extent did you enjoy your work placement or internship?
Fantastic opportunity to experience my role here at PwC and gain an understanding of how the company operates. I was placed with responsibility throughout the internship and challenged with more senior tasks.
2. To what extent did you feel valued by your colleagues?
From my first day I was warmly welcomed onto my engagement team and was able to develop meaningful relationships with each member of my team. My presence on the team was clear and was definitely valued by my colleagues.
3. To what extent were you given support and guidance by management/your supervisor(s)?
From day one my seniors acted as mentors, teaching me the basics whilst also allowing me the independence to develop my own approach to work.
4. How busy were you on a daily basis?
Throughout the internship I was challenged with interesting tasks. I had a great work-life balance working a small amount of overtime as expected giving me a realistic view on my role at PwC.
5. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
Large responsibility was placed on me to complete challenging tasks. My seniors placed confidence in my work and delivered motivating feedback.
6. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and training you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
Working here I've developed many skills, especially my excel skills which is transferable to many jobs roles and university projects.
7. What was the general atmosphere in your office?
8. How well organised was the overall work placement or internship set up?
9. In terms of personal training and development, to what extent did the company or firm invest in you?
10. What were the perks on your work placement?
There were no perks with
11. How appealing are future employment prospects within the organisation?
12. Was there a good social scene amongst any fellow placement students/colleagues?
13. What was the cost of living and socialising in the area you worked in?
14. What was the Nightlife like in the area you worked?
London nightlife - best in the UK.
15. Were there many opportunities to get involved in activities outside of work?