Assurance - Fulcrum at PwC

Birmingham West Midlands

PwC is a Top Employer

7.7/10

I really enjoyed the insight. We learnt a lot of information and were given a lot of independence too.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 15 roles at PwC

My team both in London and Birmingham were incredibly welcoming and understanding. I felt valued as I was given quite a bit of autonomy

Recieved a lot of guidance at different levels, from buddy to senior managers on engagements

My degree does not link to the internship

The insight was well structured. The initial residential was very informative and the regular meetings with our Career Coaches and buddys were also very useful.

The atmosphere was lovely. Everyone was warm and friendly which made for a good working environment

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 15 roles at PwC

The company invested a great deal in me.

The internship gave me a clear insight of what it would be like to have a full time role

The company culture was clear throughout the internship, from the initial residential to the final days.

Very valuable

There were good chances to network

Social opportunities were good fun

Yes, both within my team and firm-wide

Yes, the programme was very well structured and organised