4.9/10

6.0
  • Organisation
    4.8
  • Socialising
  2. I really enjoyed this placement due to the fact that I have a passion cars and I was able to gain a lot more knowledge of cars during this time period. It was very dynamic so I was constantly doing something. It has been a huge eye opening experience for me and the career path I want.

4. I felt very valued to my colleagues as I was delegated big important missions so I felt trusted. I always felt like I was a big part of a team and I always tried my best o not let the team down. I would always receive support when I needed it from other stuff.

6. I was put straight into the deep end when I started. there was a lot of on job training however I did feel like thee was a lack of guidance and support from my management team but my other colleagues were always willing to help. I think they need to focus more on the new interns during the internship.

8. On a daily basis at enterprise you are constantly busy. Thee is always something to do.

9. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
  10. I was given a lot of responsibilities when dealing with customers.

12. At enterprise I have developed a number amount of skills. Management skills has been vital during my time a enterprise, it has allowed me to embrace my time management skills to balance a working and social life. I have also developed m people skills and how to communicate with different types of people.

14. Most of the time the office had a relaxed environment. There was fun times I had with the team but occasionally I was very boring while doing the admin.

15. How well organised was the overall work placement or internship set up?
  16. The internship was very well set up and I felt comfortable all the way through. The training at head office for a couple days and meeting all the other new interns was really fun and I had several meetings et up with the management team to put me at ease.

18. I felt they invested a lot in me at he beginning.

20. Flexi Time

Working from home

Healthcare from home

Healthcare/Dental

Travel loan

21. How appealing are future employment prospects within the organisation?
  22. There is quick career progression at enterprise which may be appealing to people.

24. yes we had a couple nights out for dinks and a football team.

25. What was the cost of living and socialising in the area you worked in?
  26. it was relatively cheap and good social life.

28. nightlife was okay