Campus brand ambassador at Danone

Durham North East
Marketing

9.4/10

Well organised, very informative .

Very welcoming and friendly. Got the impression this was true of the company culture more generally .

Very clear what we were meant to be doing in our jobs as campus ambassadors.

Believe this role of campus ambassador will look favourably upon my Cv, due to reputable nature of Danone, and the organisational skills it will prove I have.

Very structured. Clear schedule shown to us on first day of the insight.

Lovely and friendly environment. Gave the impression of happy employees and a genuine passion for company message.

Gave us expenses for travel , food and accommodation . Got us to complete insight profiles to help us understand our working styles more .

Lots of chats with current interns and graduates, who were really helpful and clear about what roles were offered.

Very well, friendly and welcoming culture was clear.

Helped to me to consider more strongly a career in sales and marketing.

Reimbursed food , travel and accomodation .

Lots of opportunities. Current employees seemed passionate about their work.

Good, and over lunch and in small groups so felt relaxed.

Very clear colleagues had good relations and a social life outside of work.
Danone health allowance seemed great, encouraging employees to pursue healthy life styles

Definitely.