Intern at Tesco

Business Analytics

7.3/10

7.6

6.0

I had a really great time on the internship, I definitely enjoyed coming in to work. I found it really useful and I learnt so much from the 10 weeks here.

There was always someone I could ask if I needed help with anything which was really nice.

My project lasted the whole 10 weeks and I started another project about half way through. I always had something to be looking into but I wasn't overrun with work.

I had responsibility for my project but this did not have a huge impact on the business.

I have learnt a huge amount from this internship. This will be more helpful for my future career than my studies but it will be beneficial for both.

I always had things to do and the other events organised by the internship team were good fun and useful too.

There was masterclasses put on for us which were a bit useful.

Met up with the other interns on all of the different programmes regularly.