Consulting Industrial Placement at Gist Ltd

Basingstoke South West
Banking/Finance Business Analytics Business Management Customer Service Logistics and Operations Sales Transportation

8.5/10

Business analysis and project work, involving a combination of individual and team tasks, producing reports and various solution design.

I loved working at Gist. A really people focused company, invested in my progress and development.

Friendly work environment, with regular feedback.

I was given a great level of oversight by managers within my team. My mentor also provided a great avenue for wider business context and support throughout the year.

I had what I felt to be a perfect workload, that I was able to have control over in terms of time management and deadlines.

One of my favorite aspects of placement was the amount of responsibility I was given early on, and the autonomy to make the role my own.

I feel I have learnt invaluable professional skills across the course of the year, that I will be able to apply in my future career.

Relaxed and friendly environment, with a good work life balance.

Well organized placement, with opportunity and support in trying a variety of roles and projects.

The centrally organized training courses for our grad and IP intake were informative, fun and a good chance to connect with similar people around the business.

The grad scheme looks very appealing, with opportunities to mold it to my strengths and interests. The opportunity for rapid progression through the business is fantastic.

I've made some great friends from within the business this year, that I hope to stay in contact with once I've left.

Very reasonable for the region of the country.

Plenty of restaurants, bars and a few clubs in the surrounding area.

Not so much in the way of company organized activities, however there were always people around to do stuff with after work etc.