IT Placement at Danone

4.8
4.3
3.5

IT Placement Student Front-line IT IT Analyst IT Support

I had a blast at Danone and working there was extremely enjoyable. I was a great environment to be part of and there was a good sense of community.

I felt very valued for my work at Danone and hard work was always recognized. I grew with the job role and developed great relationships with managers and colleagues. Danone made me feel like a full time employee; people couldn't tell I was a placement student. This is by far the best way to give someone the taste of working life.

My manager was extremely supportive and I knew he would always have my back. I had colleagues that would be in the middle of something important and they would stop what they were doing just to answer my questions. Great team environment.

Extremely busy and I loved it.

I was given a lot of responsibility managing/administering systems. People relied on the work I carried out and that aided in making me feel valued. There was a great trust in me. There were people that had me on speed dial for support.

I have developed and matured on so many levels both skills-wise and personal. It will help me both academically and personally and has overall built my confidence.

The atmosphere was great and I loved the endless challenges. I was going to work looking forward to everyday.

My placement scheme was seamless and extremely well organised. This was also due to the fact that I felt like a full time permanent employee.

Danone made sure that I had all the tools and gave me extensive training on everything I needed to carry out my role. Danone invested in me on all fronts and made sure I had the resources to grow in my role and discussed my future as well.

I have been offered a future with Danone and couldn't be happier

There were many opportunities to get involved socially and the overall sense of community further enabled this.

The cost of living and socializing depended a lot on what you were willing to do. Personally I didn't have much focus on this. I wouldn't say it was extremely cheap but it wasn't expensive as such. I lived comfortably.

Trowbridge was the city I worked in and there was no nightlife as I was used to. That being said there were places nearby like Bath and Bristol. Trowbridge did have a lot of pubs and these places were great places to be on weekends on a social level. Nightlife and social is what you make it.

There was many opportunities and again this is what you make it.