Intern at Aon

london Greater London
Actuarial

6.7/10

6.5

Insurance, Reinsurance and Risk Management alongside General Insurance actuarial consulting

Aon as a company has a great freindly enviroment. The work i was given provided me with a greati nsight into this field. It was a great learning experience and a great opportunity to develop my skillset.

My collegues were very helpful. They provided support whenever i needed, providing me with the knowledge and experience required. The atmosphere was very collaborative and there was storng emphasis on team working.

My managers provided me with support and help when required.

Even if i had opportunities to be involved at times, i wish i was busier.

During the placement i had the opportunity to work on various projects handlaling clients requirments providing me with responsabilities and valuable opportunities to work independently and as a part of team.

Studying an actuarial mahs degree, some of the projects i worked on allowed me to put my knowledge into practical experience. i was able yo apply the mathematical skills i learnt and translate it into valuable work for my team.

Very friendly and emphisised s.trong team working

At times, my internship did not feel organised and there was a lack of project involvement.

I had workshops and trainnig sessions organised. E.g. excel training

Very appealing.

Social events were great. Everyone was really friendly during events and was actively trying to start conversations.

Not too expensive

okay

Socials and sports events.