Business Analyst at Accenture

6.4/10

7.3
5.2

6.5

Working with the client to define business requirments

I really enjoyed the experience - getting to work closely with clients and on a complex project which is going to have a big impact was very rewarding.

Initially I felt I wasn't needed on the team but as time went on and my team saw I was an asset, they trusted me with more responsibilities.

Very good guidance even though it is a project with tight deadlines, my team still made time to teach me

Many days I did not have much to do but instead attended as many meetings as possible to learn about the project, so this was still a valuable experience.

The work I did have to do was important and impactful, there just wasn't much of it

Training was excellent, I feel I could apply my new skills in any area Accenture has to offer

Stressed

Very organised

Not much as everyone was very busy but a few did take time to make sure I understood what was going on and I learnt a lot.

A wonderful and dynamic place to work - a job offer would be valuable

Everyone was very friendly and inclusive

Low compared to london