1. To what extent did you enjoy your work placement or internship?
Everyone is very friendly and open minded. You can sit down with everyone and he/she will most likely be very patient and explain you what his/her job is.
2. To what extent did you feel valued by your colleagues?
Everyone accepts you as a member of the team and hands you over tasks that will add value to them
3. To what extent were you given support and guidance by management/your supervisor(s)?
If you got questions they will help you out - be proactive, don't ask unnecessary questions.
4. How busy were you on a daily basis?
You can decide mostly how much work you will have to do - there are plenty of people you could help - it depends on how driven you are
5. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
Of course they cannot hand you over crucial bits and pieces during your internship - but the stuff was relevant for their daily business
6. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and training you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
To be honest you learn a lot on the job. Hence a lot of interns from different degrees still flourish on the job. You will learn new stuff quickly. It helps of course if you have a degree in finance/economics since you have heard a lot of lingo before
7. What was the general atmosphere in your office?
The atmosphere was good - everyone was friendly and happy to help
8. How well organised was the overall work placement or internship set up?
Nothing really to complain about
9. In terms of personal training and development, to what extent did the company or firm invest in you?
Bloomberg, Excel... a lot
10. What were the perks on your work placement?
11. How appealing are future employment prospects within the organisation?
12. Was there a good social scene amongst any fellow placement students/colleagues?
13. What was the cost of living and socialising in the area you worked in?
London is expensive
14. What was the Nightlife like in the area you worked?
15. Were there many opportunities to get involved in activities outside of work?