Intern at PwC

Glasgow Scotland

PwC is a Top Employer

7.7/10

I worked in teams auditing clients. I was given tasks to do that contributed to the audit. I checked the information behind different aspects of the company's financial reports. I used a lot of Excel spreadsheets.

I enjoyed working on a team and being given responsiblities. I learnt a lot during the internship.

There was a well run system in place to make sure I got feedback and then discussed my performance with management. The people I was working with made sure I understood what i was doing and helped me whenever i needed help.

I was mainly very busy working with different clients but near the end there were some days that were quieter.

I was given many tasks that contributed to the audit but were all checked over by someone more experienced.

I have been offered a job with them and will use these skills in my new job. This has given me a head start and a good insight into what the work is like.

It depended on what team you were on. There was a lot of variety.

There was a week of training and continued training on the job. I had a mid way review to check up on my progress and an end review. This helped me to find ways to improve.

I got a job!