Investment Consulting Intern at Aon

Actuarial Administration/Secretarial Banking - Investment

8.3/10

Investment Consulting Intern in the Risk Modelling team

I thoroughly enjoyed my internship

My work felt valued by my colleagues, and I was always given constructive feedback

I was given a lot of help and guidance

Fairly busy, picked up in the later weeks was very dependent on the month of the quarter

I would say I was given varying amounts of responsibility, increasing as the internship went on.

I have chosen to do a finance module next year, so hopefully the internship will help with that.

There was a great atmosphere in the office, everyone was very friendly and inclusive.

The internship was not as structured as I had expected, and it was quite important to be proactive when seeking out work, but overall (especially the resources provided by HR) it was quite organised, and the interns were definitely accomodated for.

The company invested a lot of time in me and I learned a lot

All the interns would socialise together

I worked in London, so travel and living expenses were expensive

There were opportunities to go to work drinks, sports events and the annual Empower Results day