Actuarial Consulting Summer Internship at Aon

Actuarial

7.3/10

7.6

4.5

I really enjoyed by internship and it was very well organised.

Support by colleagues was great along with regular feedback.

My manager was very supportive through out the internship and we had weekly meetings.

In the beginning couple of weeks it took me while to get work but it got busier as the internship progressed.

I was given enough responsibility as an internship, would love to have been part of some long term project though.

I have developed a lot of skills throughout my internship. They have made me confident and I have gained a lot of transferable skills. This is particularly due to being part of the CSR Project team.

I was based in one of the regional offices and loved the atmosphere. Everybody was helpful and really nice.

It was well organised and structured.

The induction training included a lot of soft skills sessions and that helped a lot.

I am excited about my future prospect with Aon and look forward to joining their graduate programme, if I am to be offered one.

We were taken out for meals throughout our internship, not many social activities happened in my office though.

It was quite cheap as I was based in a regional office.

Did not go for any nightout unfortunately.

Not many activities. Went out for drinks once with colleagues but that was it.