European Film Business at Warner Bros

Sales

8.9/10

8.6

I couldn't have asked for a better year with a better company. Every aspect of the placement exceeded my expectations and I have learned so much through the role and the brilliant people that I've met and worked with throughout.

I never expected that as an intern I would feel so valued- I was frequently asked about my thoughts and opinions, which were genuinely listened to and taken into account by my brilliant team, who helped and supported me from beginning to end.

My manager was fantastic- working closely together with him, I knew that I could always ask for help whenever I needed it and was fully supported by him throughout.

This fluctuated over the year, but I was always kept busy with my daily tasks and various projects over the year, which were a great opportunity to take on new challenges and develop new skills.

As the first point of contact for over 20 different EMEA territories, I was given a huge amount of responsibility and felt like I was making a real contribution to the team with the work that I was doing.

The advice and guidance given to me by my line manager and the frequent intern training sessions both contributed to the wealth of new skills, both professional and personal, that I have developed this year, all of which I know will help me enormously in the future.

The atmosphere at Warner Bros is so friendly and open and the company culture is really encouraging of a work-life balance.

Really well organised- as interns we were supported throughout and given regular training sessions.

A great deal and I have taken something valuable away from all of the training sessions given.

Warner Bros does not offer a grad scheme, but we are informed of job openings and encouraged to apply- in fact a large number of past interns have returned.

With around 50 interns and apprenticeships, the social life at WB has been brilliant. We have had countless nights out together across the year which have always been great fun.

London is an expensive place to live as an intern, but as you're all in it together you will find cheaper things to do and adapt to it.

We discovered a lot of great places to go out around the office as the year went on- there is no shortage of bars and restaurants about.

There were opportunities to get involved in sports teams and a number of really interesting workshops offered after work over the year.