Intern at Credit Suisse

2.8
4.2

3.8

Too busy

I think the training was very badly set up, but the rest was set up well with regular progress updates and meetings with HR representatives.

I had been told that coming from a non-finance background would be fine, but the training started from such a level that it went over a lot of our heads, while being too simple for those that had studied finance. I think the training needs to be split up according to background. I also think that FIG should be given a session on how to build a DDM given that other teams get a session on DCFs. When I asked for some training on this I was told it wasn't possible. I had gone to the boot camp over easter, and done the intuition modules we were sent so I thought that I had done enough preparation pre training. I appreciate that teaching a group of 40 is far from easy, but this is also why I think it should be split up.

• There were no perks with this Internship

We only find out at the end.

The team occasionally went for drinks.

Expensive but didn't really matter for socializing as there were very limited opportunities to do this.

N/A No time.

N/A There wasn't any time for this.