1. To what extent did you enjoy your work placement or internship?
Thoroughly enjoyed every moment of working here. No two days were the same. The employees here at Warner Bros. were amazing people and definitely contributed to the enjoyment of the work placement!
2. To what extent did you feel valued by your colleagues?
I definitely felt extremely valued. I was given tasks where I had sole responsibility. This made me feel like a high valued member of the team.
3. To what extent were you given support and guidance by management/your supervisor(s)?
My manager and supervisors/colleagues were all very supportive and were attentive to any issues I had. I knew I could speak to them whenever I needed to.
4. How busy were you on a daily basis?
Was fairly busy, however this was definitely a really good thing. There was always something to do so I was never bored. Every single day is always different and so you never really know what will come your way next!
5. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
A lot of responsibility! I was in charge and solely responsible for several tasks.
6. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and training you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
I believe I have learnt a whole range of skills. Both soft and technical skills which will definitely help me in my studies and even beyond that. I received a whole load of training which has put me in a position where I am ready for a full-time job!
7. What was the general atmosphere in your office?
The atmosphere was very relaxing. It's always nice to have a bit of music in the background!
8. How well organised was the overall work placement or internship set up?
The placement is very well organised.
9. In terms of personal training and development, to what extent did the company or firm invest in you?
The company invested a lot in me to develop!
10. What were the perks on your work placement?
Sports and Social Club
Staff Sales/Staff Shop
11. How appealing are future employment prospects within the organisation?
12. Was there a good social scene amongst any fellow placement students/colleagues?
We organised many socials with the other placement students. It was nice to just relax and have fun with the other students.
13. What was the cost of living and socialising in the area you worked in?
London is always a bit more on the pricey side!
14. What was the Nightlife like in the area you worked?
Loads of bars and clubs around
15. Were there many opportunities to get involved in activities outside of work?
There were loads of voluntary work alongside with sports events.