UK Corporate Finance Intern at Warner Bros

Accountancy Auditing/Tax Marketing

9.3/10

Thoroughly enjoyed every moment of working here. No two days were the same. The employees here at Warner Bros. were amazing people and definitely contributed to the enjoyment of the work placement!

I definitely felt extremely valued. I was given tasks where I had sole responsibility. This made me feel like a high valued member of the team.

My manager and supervisors/colleagues were all very supportive and were attentive to any issues I had. I knew I could speak to them whenever I needed to.

Was fairly busy, however this was definitely a really good thing. There was always something to do so I was never bored. Every single day is always different and so you never really know what will come your way next!

A lot of responsibility! I was in charge and solely responsible for several tasks.

I believe I have learnt a whole range of skills. Both soft and technical skills which will definitely help me in my studies and even beyond that. I received a whole load of training which has put me in a position where I am ready for a full-time job!

The atmosphere was very relaxing. It's always nice to have a bit of music in the background!

The placement is very well organised.

The company invested a lot in me to develop!

Very appealing.

We organised many socials with the other placement students. It was nice to just relax and have fun with the other students.

London is always a bit more on the pricey side!

Loads of bars and clubs around

There were loads of voluntary work alongside with sports events.