Intern at Credit Suisse

london Greater London
Banking/Finance

Credit Suisse is a Top Employer

8.3/10

It was a very good internship with a lot of fantastic opportunities. Only sometimes the tasks were fairly last minute which resulted in longer working hours.

Everyone was very encouraging and welcoming.

The HR team is very good at organizing event for young people to be able to network and get support from seniors along the way. Very good guidance was given and quality feedback as well along the way.

in general busy, but it depended on the days. Some were a bit more quiet than the others, also depending on the process of where we were with the client.

I have been given good amount of responsibility being included also on a live transaction and helping out colleagues with client presentations.

The skill set has definitively developed during the internship as it is a different type of studying when all the examples are from real life concerning real companies.

the general atmosphere was great, a great team that was very cooperative and helpful through out the process.

The organization and communication was great, both before and during the placement. It was clearly set up with targets and what we are meant to achieve at the end of the 10 weeks.

We receive all the relevant training we might need. During the first week we have an intensive training provided and then through out the internship you colleagues take time in order to explain to you their tasks and teach you a bit more about their role.

The future prospects are very appealing.