1. To what extent did you enjoy your work placement or internship?
It was a very good internship with a lot of fantastic opportunities. Only sometimes the tasks were fairly last minute which resulted in longer working hours.
2. To what extent did you feel valued by your colleagues?
Everyone was very encouraging and welcoming.
3. To what extent were you given support and guidance by management/your supervisor(s)?
The HR team is very good at organizing event for young people to be able to network and get support from seniors along the way. Very good guidance was given and quality feedback as well along the way.
4. How busy were you on a daily basis?
in general busy, but it depended on the days. Some were a bit more quiet than the others, also depending on the process of where we were with the client.
5. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
I have been given good amount of responsibility being included also on a live transaction and helping out colleagues with client presentations.
6. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and training you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
The skill set has definitively developed during the internship as it is a different type of studying when all the examples are from real life concerning real companies.
7. What was the general atmosphere in your office?
the general atmosphere was great, a great team that was very cooperative and helpful through out the process.
8. How well organised was the overall work placement or internship set up?
The organization and communication was great, both before and during the placement. It was clearly set up with targets and what we are meant to achieve at the end of the 10 weeks.
9. In terms of personal training and development, to what extent did the company or firm invest in you?
We receive all the relevant training we might need. During the first week we have an intensive training provided and then through out the internship you colleagues take time in order to explain to you their tasks and teach you a bit more about their role.
10. What were the perks on your work placement?
11. How appealing are future employment prospects within the organisation?
The future prospects are very appealing.
12. Was there a good social scene amongst any fellow placement students/colleagues?
13. What was the cost of living and socialising in the area you worked in?
14. What was the Nightlife like in the area you worked?
15. Were there many opportunities to get involved in activities outside of work?