at PwC

Manchester North West

PwC is a Top Employer

9.1/10

9.4

A wide range of work and responsibilities encompassing many areas of Ausit and Assurance.

Within the Audit team an intern is given their own responsibilites and expected to make a valuable contribution to the work. Of course guidance is given throughout the jobs!

I had a 'buddy' and a coach mentor with regular phonecalls/ emails and formal meetings to discuss progress and any issues I was having. As well as just for a chat!

I had a lot of work to do with a variety of different clients, meaning that I met a lot of people within PwC from offices all over the country. As I was given my own responisibilities I was always busy.

See above.

I now have an idea of what I wanted to do - I have experienced life after university and this has influenced my decision on what career to aspire towards.

Everyone was friendly, willing to help but very professional.

I had constant contact with recruiters throughout the application process and during the internship. An initial induction for a week for all interns ensured everyone had basic knowledge of what was required throughout the internship.

I was given training throughout the internship.

I have accepted a graduate job with them, dependent on my degree result.

We often met up for drinks/ meals or were on jobs together.

I was lucky enough to live with family in Manchester. Being a large city Manchester was more expensive but our salary reflected this.

I didn't get a chance as much as I would have liked to go out in the evenings - work was very tiring and involved quite a bit of travel away from Manchester.

There was a company sports day whilst we were there. Also departmental/office socials.