Intern at Credit Suisse

3.2/5

3.5
3.4
2.5

I really enjoyed my internship overall, while it was challenging, it was a great learning experience.

At first I was really surprised by how important the work we were given was and I found myself very happy to quickly be involved in real deals. After the mock case study and my poor performance I somehow felt that people doubted my skills (which was legitimate) and that was harder.

Everyone in the team was extremely helpful in showing me how to do things and walking me through tasks. I always felt like it was okay to ask questions.

I have been extremely busy during the internship, I did not have any down time except the first few days and a bit after my mock caase study. That was good as I was never bored

Quite a good amount of responsability given my junior level

I believe that the skills I have achieved will be extremely helpful for my masters

Very good atmosphere, welcoming and friendly

Staffing was good, done by our buddies or at least always monitored by them

The firm invested a lot in me, with multiple trainings and resources made available to develop my skills

• There were no perks with this Internship

To me working at Credit Suisse results extremely appealing

London was very expensive, but most of my expenses were covered except for travel

Very low

I did not have time to do activities other than work