Customer Insight & Divisional Analyst at Audi

Accountancy Administration/Secretarial Advertising Auditing/Tax Automotive Business Analytics Business Intelligence Business Management

Audi is a Top Employer

9.4/10

9.7
9.6

Working within the Audi network over the past 12 months has been an incredible experience to say the least. Challenging, fast-paced and engaging, this placement has fulfilled all of my expectations from working with a globally recognised brand.

Since my first day in placement, the team around me have been highly welcoming, treating me as a core member of the team as opposed to a temporary intern.

Working closely with management staff has been an integral part of my placement journey. From project guidance through to personal development, supervisor support has been first class.

Project work has been highly varied and engaging with most responsibilities attached to the role requiring regular maintenance.

A fair amount of responsibility is attached to the undergraduate role which adds value to the placement and has boosted personal confidence.

Looking back on the past 12 months, the placement experience as a whole has been an incredible part of my personal and professional development. From having the opportunity to conduct internal GDPR audits across the Audi division, through to working closely with management accounts, this unique year has allowed me to apply theories picked up at university into the workplace – something that will not only benefit me in returning to my final year of study but also in my future career path.