1. To what extent did you enjoy your work placement or internship?
Working within the Audi network over the past 12 months has been an incredible experience to say the least. Challenging, fast-paced and engaging, this placement has fulfilled all of my expectations from working with a globally recognised brand.
2. To what extent did you feel valued by your colleagues?
Since my first day in placement, the team around me have been highly welcoming, treating me as a core member of the team as opposed to a temporary intern.
3. To what extent were you given support and guidance by management/your supervisor(s)?
Working closely with management staff has been an integral part of my placement journey. From project guidance through to personal development, supervisor support has been first class.
4. How busy were you on a daily basis?
Project work has been highly varied and engaging with most responsibilities attached to the role requiring regular maintenance.
5. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
A fair amount of responsibility is attached to the undergraduate role which adds value to the placement and has boosted personal confidence.
6. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and training you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
Looking back on the past 12 months, the placement experience as a whole has been an incredible part of my personal and professional development. From having the opportunity to conduct internal GDPR audits across the Audi division, through to working closely with management accounts, this unique year has allowed me to apply theories picked up at university into the workplace – something that will not only benefit me in returning to my final year of study but also in my future career path.
7. What was the general atmosphere in your office?
8. How well organised was the overall work placement or internship set up?
9. In terms of personal training and development, to what extent did the company or firm invest in you?
10. What were the perks on your work placement?
Staff Sales/Staff Shop
11. How appealing are future employment prospects within the organisation?
12. Was there a good social scene amongst any fellow placement students/colleagues?
13. What was the cost of living and socialising in the area you worked in?
14. What was the Nightlife like in the area you worked?
15. Were there many opportunities to get involved in activities outside of work?