Insight participant at KPMG

Management Consultancy

KPMG is a Top Employer

8.8/10

The insight was invaluable to my acquisition of, generally, a greater level of knowledge relating to the functions performed by KPMG and also the culture and values of the firm itself. It was well-run and extremely enjoyable - especially considering that it was the inaugural programme which was definitely spectacular.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 3 roles at KPMG

I felt completely valued and engaged throughout the week. No qualms.

A great amount of guidance and support was received throughout the week and I particularly appreciated the speaker sessions, work carousel and development sessions which took place.

Certainly, they will help me to focus on an root out what my core skills are which will allow me to pursue a career which best suits my character traits and ability set.

Wonderfully well structured. We were always busy and there was never a moment which felt unproductive.

Spectacular, all of the other participants were engaged and inquisitive. Not to mention the speakers who came with a genuine enthusiasm and passion to teach and disseminate knowledge of their journeys.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 3 roles at KPMG

As much as was possible within one week, we were given resources and insights which will support us to make the best career decisions possible. Moreover, there was a clear, and invaluable, emphasis on personal branding and interview skills training.

It helped a lot, particularly where the work carousel and speaker sessions are concerned.

Immensely, right from the outset, lessons on company culture was a running motif throughout the duration of the insight program.

nigh-inexplicably valuable, the knowledge and histories of the speakers helped me put my own journey into perspective, such that I might make a broader consideration of the options which are available to someone of my (internship) experience and skill set.

Great surprise.

Yes, this was baked perfectly into our insight week schedule.

Very good and, as with the entire week itself, well-organised.

Yes, we received a talk from Corporate Social Responsibility which was important.

Without any shadow of a doubt. I am sure that the program will go from strength-to-strength in the coming years.